Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day

Our recent lack of updates can be blamed on illness & tests, but things are beginning to look up for everyone. Both of the kids have had significant fevers with their recent bouts with the winter crud. Taylor is finally going on day 3 of being back to normal, and Ian has yet to spike another fever today.

Panod has been quite busy with work, but he has somehow also been able to find the time to help Taylor and I with our studies. Aside from those of us who were well hitting our local coffee shop, we really haven't been up to much.

Here's a poem I helped the kids write for Panod today:

Dad, dad

You help me out when homework is bad
And you cheer me up when I'm feeling sad

You are always there
To help me be good
You also help me do things
That I didn't think I could

That's why I'm taking this moment,
This time
To tell you that
You are my favorite Dad Valentine

And here's one more goodie...





No comments: