Wednesday, March 12, 2008

2008 Minneapolis Auto Show - Lori Breaks a BMW M5 Worth $83,000

I don't know how Panod managed to get it on video, but I seriously tried (not really) to damage one of the sweetest cars on the floor of the 2008 Minneapolis Auto Show this afternoon. I love the BMW M5, and I deeply respect this vehicle and all of its technical glory. That being said, I went and did this....



O.K. - the car is fine. I had gone and hit a button on the roof that popped out and folded down - scaring the crap out of me. The thought of breaking something in that car just about gave me heart-failure! I jumped out and Panod jumped in - only to laugh at me, because I hadn't actually broken anything.

And although Panod and I took two hours to comb through all of the cars together this afternoon, somehow we didn't even make it halfway through the cars on the floor. We had a great time and we got to see most of the cars we were really looking forward to seeing, but I will make sure that more time is set aside for next year. Here are the pictures:

No comments: