Tuesday, February 05, 2008

So Much to Update!

We would like to share some of the things we have been up to since the last Aug. post. I'm going to post some links to pictures and we have even evolved into movies as well!

We had my brother & his wife celebrate their little guy's second birthday back in October...
Kane Turns 2


And then there was Ian's class trip to the HANC Nature Center in Roseville...
HANC - JJ Hill


The kids and I picked out pumpkins before Halloween...
Halloween Pumpkins


Ian had his first day of hockey...
Ian's Hockey


Taylor had an incredible performance of Indonesian music - performed by the 6th graders...
Taylor Indonesia


Taylor had her piano recital...
Taylor's Piano Recital


Here are some pictures from Christmas...
Christmas 07


I took a trip to Atlanta with my mom to see our family for a few days, just after Christmas...
Atlanta 07


Ian had his 6th birthday in January...
Ian's 6th Birthday


Taylor and I celebrated the winter carnival by taking a look at the snow sculptures. We also tried snowboarding for the first time, but we didn't get any pictures of that. That's good, because we were really, really bad at it. I think we've decided to stick with what we know we are good at - skiing!
Winter Carnival 2008

The kids are doing very well in school. Taylor had her science fair and has been working very hard at piano. Ian has been working very hard on his reading and writing, and he has been doing some impressive work at hockey this winter in the Mighty Kids program. Panod's job is going strong this year (YEA!), and I have changed schools and majors. (Better to do it now rather than changing in the middle of a program.) I'm now at St. Paul College, and I am enrolled in the nursing program.

Here are some of the videos we've shot recently. They are all of Ian, so we'll be sure to get some up of Taylor, too.






That's about it for us!

No comments: