Monday, April 03, 2006

Fun Twin Cities Pic Site & Que Nha review

We are still sick and really feeling it now. Ian's cough is still chesty and now Panod and I seem to have developed something very similar. It is draining, to say the least! And to top it off, it is Spring Break this week. Seeing as how Taylor isn't sick and Ian feels fine when we give him medicine, it is all we can do to keep up with both of them. I did find something to help me get through my afternoon of errands - hot & sour soup at Que Nha Vietnamese Restaurant. I had stopped in for bubble tea and was overwhelmed by their menu! The soup & the tea were exactly what my throat and body needed to pull me through this afternoon. And the price of the soup: $1.95! Perfect! I am told that I have to go back for their noodles called: Pho. For $4.95 it is enough food to feed two people.

Que Nha
849 University Ave.
St. Paul, MN 55103
651.290.8552

I was not able to snap any pics today, but I did find a really fun site full of pictures posted from people around the Twin Cities. Enjoy! http://www.twincitieslife.buzznet.com

No comments: