Monday, April 17, 2006

Happy Easter!

Of all the cute Doxie pics I've seen lately, this one was by far the cutest! lol Hope it gets some simles.

Taylor and Ian had a lovely Easter. I really didn't get any pictures, but the egg hunt and the baskets were a blast. We also had Easter dinner - just the four of us, but I tend to make enough food to feed the neighborhood. I had to leave Sunday just before I started to cook dinner because I did not have the necessary brown sugar or cream cheese to get started. When I got back, Panod explained that while he and the kids were coloring the Easter eggs, Taylor fainted! This hasn't happened to her in almost a year! And even then it had only happened in the shower. We got very lucky that Panod just happened to be right there when it happened, and she went on to make a full recovery a few minutes later. For some reason, she thinks that the vinegar from the eggs made it happen. But I think it either has something to do with a spike and drop in her blood sugar from the Easter candy she had been eating, or perhaps something to do with bending over (which she always seems to be doing when it happens.) Either way, she'll be making a trip to the Dr. if it happens again.

Today, Panod and I took Ian to get some shots and blood work done at a new Pediatrician. The poor kid! I don't think he remembers getting his shots when he was little, so he didn't even see it coming. He did well & we've been showering him in Thomas trains this evening for his bravery. As of today, he is 35 lbs. and 40.5 inches tall - 35th percentile for both. His vision and hearing both checked out fine, and according to Ian, he is 4 and a half! hehe

No comments: