Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Finally a quiet day

Ian and I had a quiet morning today. He was in a seriously snuggly mood, so we became couch potatoes and read a ton of books. He is so curious and interested in reading; I really think he may be reading as soon as this summer! Frog & Toad here we come!

This evening was filled with OT, dinner, and baths. Taylor is working with more fractions, along with some basic English Language concepts.

On the way home from OT this afternoon, the kids and I saw a Bald Eagle flying right above us! It was so low to the ground that we could see the white head and tail - we could even see his eyes! I believe that it was Ian's first sighting.

I am still unable to post any pictures today. There are work arounds that I don't have the patience for right now. I am seriously considering moving this blog over to Typepad.....

No comments: