Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Toby Tuesday

Toby! Helping to get
Taylor to bed.

There wasn't much going on today, so we thought we would put some pictures up of Toby tonight. (Taylor helped.)

Ian and I hung out this morning, while I figured out what colors to paint the hallway upstairs. Being colorblind means that this will likely only turn out to be a bad, bad thing. But, it has been six years since we moved-in, fully expecting to paint the color-needy hallway. Yea - it's time. I found that the Behr web site has a fantastic tool that helps you pick out colors and put them on example walls, on the web. That was exactly what I needed, and I found the colors I'm going to go with. Since it's a dark, small hallway I went with a light lavender (Wing Flutter) for the wall color and a light grey (Soft Breeze) for the trim and door color. I also had to use a program called WhatColor in order to figure out that the color "Wing Flutter" is actually lavender, but it all worked out very well. I'm so excited; I might just get up the courage to start wiping down the walls with TSP on Thursday!

This afternoon Ian and I hung out at Super Target. Ian got his free cookie and we were set! We cruised the clearance isles, but didn't see anything that caught our attention today. OT was next on our agenda, and Ian fell asleep in the warm van. He slept the entire rest of the afternoon while we ran around. He's finally getting over his cold, but he still has his sleepy days.

Taylor
said she had good day! She told me that there were only 15 kids in class yesterday, and that they got to watch Finding Nemo. Tonight we worked on math homework and her 12 times tables - she has a math competition tomorrow in her class and she wanted to make sure she was ready. I think she should do well.

I also wanted to post the fact that it looks like we are supposed to get another 6+ inches of snow starting tomorrow night! May I just note here that we haven't had this much snow all winter! Poor Toby is having a hard time with all of this snow. If it gets more than four inches deep, he can't touch the ground without sticking his little nose straight up in the air while struggling to reach the ground! At least it's March, and the snow won't stick around for more than a week. :)

I found a fun site today that is kind of fun to look at - 360 Degree Panoramas. This one is of the State Fair, but check out some of the other ones, too. Enjoy!

No comments: