Sunday, March 05, 2006

Slow Sunday


Getting to sleep-in is one of my favorite things about Sunday. Not so much because I get to catch up on my sleep, but because of the way that I get to be woken up. The kids will usually decide (with some help from Panod) when I should wake up & then they head upstairs like military soldiers on a mission. This morning Ian wanted to snuggle, Toby wanted to lick everyone in sight, and Taylor wanted to tickle us all.

We didn't do very much today. I had realized that it was snowing once I was up this morning and we didn't really feel like going much of anywhere. We did finally get out and clear off the driveway this afternoon, and that always leads to a snowball fight if the snow is of good snowball quality. We also grilled out bacon wrapped steaks for dinner!

No comments: